Re: [NTLK] 1x0 video out device

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 23:43:31 PDT

On 16-sep-04, at 22:01, Jim Witte wrote:
> How was it different? Did it use the PCMCIA slot, or some other way
> to hook into the hardware?

No clue whatsoever, but you watched that bit of TV as well, didn't you?
The thing resides at the top on the back of what I presume is a 130.
This could mean that it still taps into the PCMCIA slot bit they added
it on the outside because it was too big, but that speculation.
The only thing Holger (the guy on the TC-show) mentions is what I said
before, that it was an ad-on for overhead demonstrations for the press.
I'm just translating here, first time I ever saw this as well.

Robert Benschop