Re: [NTLK] Slightly OT - StyleWriter 2200 Problem

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 07:39:41 PDT

>I have a SW2200 I used to use with my 2000U, but after it sat for a
>long period of time it no longer pulls in paper. The rollers run, the
>ink is good, etc ... there is no physical damage, but the printer
>doesn't pull in any paper. I have the battery pack, extra ink, etc ...
>so I would like to get a little more use out of the thing.

Sometimes the rollers get a glaze on them so they don't grab the
paper. I use a product called "DULL-IT" which according to the label
can be used on bowling balls, typewriter platens, computer printer
rollers... It was recommended on a fix your laser writer web site.
I'm sorry I don't have the URL handy. I will try to find more info
this evening.
Paul Zenk