Re: [NTLK] Slightly OT - StyleWriter 2200 Problem

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 07:45:43 PDT

The rollers seem to have a layer of dust really tightly affixed to them
which I have tried to take off manually but haven't tried DULL-IT as
Paul noted or 409 like you have suggested. I will look into those,
thanks. I was concerned about damaging, i.e., eating away at the
rollers with anything so I didn't even think about it. They do roll,
they just don't grab the paper.

Sincerely,

David M. Ensteness