Re: [NTLK] Audio In/Out Questions

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 12:18:02 PDT

Just received two complete Male/Female sets of the NIC for the
MP2x00/eMate 300. Does anyone here on the list have any idea how to
amplify a Line Level In/Out in relations to the MP2x00?

I would need to get a basic schematic (with good clear notes), list of
parts needed (what they do and specs so I can investigate alternative
parts) and semi-technical explaination of the concepts and processes.

Just trying to understand a few items that could be incorporated into
a DOCK Connector. Appreciate any and all useful information.

I have most of the tech files for the MP but I'm not an electronics
tech savy user so I would need some/maybe alot of assistance .

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung