Re: [NTLK] The Community (was: (no subject))

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 23:25:45 PDT

On 20-sep-04, at 3:10, Michael Burks wrote:
> Also, I agree about the community growing into the city idea. I've
> only been around this group for two years but I feel that with the
> good and the bad it's still much better than most other groups I've
> been a part of.

So was I too harsh on Douglas B. McLaughlin? He certainly seems to
think so far as far as I'm concerned I just made a general comment that
he took very personal.
And about the tone of the email, once people start to comment on list
about stuff that has been commented on already and is clearly not going
to help anybod, I don't really feel like writing: 'Dear so and so,
etc.'
I'm not commenting about the choice of his word or tone because I
believe that both were completely off...

Any comments? Maybe off-list?

Robert Benschop