Re: [NTLK] looking for a internet service provider cheap one preferably to get on the internet with my emate

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 14:20:56 PDT

I use www.tds.net. They provide a DSL service, which beats the heck out
of dial-up. Since you can be online as well as have your phone
connected and available for use, you don't need a second line.
Depending upon your options... you can actually come out cheaper using
the DSL line than the regular phone package. I sacrificed an overseas
long distance package and my phone bill went down about ten bucks a
month. They provide the router as part of the service. So far, I am
quite happy with them... and they provide DNS information right on their
website. They also offer a dialup service, but I don't know much about
it.

Family Video also has a good dialup service. They were around $13.00 a
month last time I checked for unlimited service. I was very happy with
them as well... just that the DNS was five times as fast a connection.

Good luck,

Dale