[NTLK] [OT] Newt-entry

From: Riccardo Mori (rick_at_poc.it)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 12:45:37 PDT

hello everyone!

i thought it'd be polite, since i've just subscribed to the newtontalk
list, to send a brief introductory message. i'm a Newton user since
2001, when i bought a secondhand MessagePad 2000 at an affordable price
after having wanted a Newton since forever :)

i'm Riccardo (call me Rick), writing from near Milan, Italy. i am a
freelance translator, especially in the IT field, technical writer and,
occasionally, IT consultant and troubleshooter (macintosh platform).
i always esteemed and admired all the people who, still today, keep the
wonderful Newton and its community alive and well and living. i'll try
to give my little contribution, but since i have no real
"under-the-hood" experience or expertise, most of the time i'll sit
quietly in my corner, listening to the debate.

thank you all, and have a nice rest of day.
R.