Re: [NTLK] Image Viewer

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 18:37:25 PDT

Andrew Bloomgarden wrote:
> I've been searching around to find an image viewer to read some
> scanlated manga on my Newton. There don't seem to be that many. I've
> looked at Palmedia and PhotoShow (though I can't try it out b/c it is
> commercial). Anybody know others or have advice?
> --
> Andrew Bloomgarden

What kind of images do you plan on viewing? About the best image viewer
is Photo Show and I have never seen anyone didn't think it was worth the
$10.

You can view jpg via simplemail's plugin through the inbox, but then
they have to be recived via email. Or you can use the jpg plugin for
Net Hopper and view the images on a website. And finally you could use
Press and make a Newton Book and view the images that way.

-Dan