Re: [NTLK] MSN Connection

From: Ray O'Leary (ray_oleary_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 05:49:52 PDT

Gary,
At the same command prompt, try entering nslookup www.netscape.com ...
I think this command is available on Windows, and will tell you the IP
address for www.netscape.com. nslookup is an abbreviation of
namespacelookup. It should also tell you the IP address of the server
it used to look up Netscape's IP address, i.e., the IP of the DNS
server (something like server 123.456.789.012).

Hope this helps. I'd try it, but I don't own any Windows boxes.

-Ray