Re: [NTLK] Siemens Newton

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 12:04:47 PDT

> I send you a photo, close up of the 4 holes which represent]
> a missing item.

John,

I just took my notephone apart and had a look. I put a picture
of the PCB here: http://www.pda-soft.de/notephone.JPG

It seems that there is nothing missing. You will notice that my
board has also 4 holes, only on the opposite side of the jack.
It seems that this jack can be soldered in the way it is in your
board, or rotated by 180 degrees as it is in my board. I didn't
check what the difference is, but we can be sure that there's
nothing missing on your board.

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de