[NTLK] [WTB] (or preferably trade) - PC serial cable

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 12:07:06 PDT

Hi, all

Does anybody have an extra PC-to-Newton serial cable they'd be willing to part with? I just can't afford to buy one for the $30 or so they seem to cost. I'd be happy to trade something for it, depending on what people need. I'd swap the PB520 for it if anyone would want it, or a variety of other things - laptop bags, cables for other things (extension cables, scsi cables, whatever), or a zip drive or modem. Let me know what you need.

I'm new to the Newt community (bought a couple of MP100s for ebook readers) and have greatly appreciated this forum (learning lots/lots to learn). I'm also interested in upgrading to a 2x00 at some point.

Anyway, I work daily on a PC, and my Macs have all been in storage for, oh, about 5 years now (first new house, then new kids have taken precedence). I scrounged an old PB520 to use to load some initial book pkg.s, as all I had was a Mac cable. If anyone would take pity on me, it would be really helpful ;-).

Thanks,

Bubba