[NTLK] OT:Appreciation rambling

From: Dr. Aravind V (aravindv_at_vsnl.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 22:17:20 PDT

To all the listmembers,
I have been on the list for years now, ever since victor started, infact
with Dan's list.
For all these years I have been on the list, my posts have been very few,
sometimes even equated to trolling.
Basically I am a lurker, I prefer to watch and learn. and its also that I
have pretty little to say.
But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the list and all those ho make
it. You have become a part of my life.
So here's a big thanks and appreciation to the entire list.
Why now? Lets just say that I learnt a lesson the hard way that if you
don't thank now, it may be too late..
once again thanks for the wonderful community
aravind