Re: [NTLK] Longish: Ferdi, PCBMan etc.

From: joele (joele_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 09:38:21 PDT

rank,
I bought Ferdi's serial board.
And when I disassembled Newton, I told him because its place wasn't so easy to find...
At this moment, as he wasn't responsed soon, I found the explanations for the serial OO1 and
asked Ferdi if it wasn't the same object...
This time he wrote, and claimed its system was better.
I'm in France and am ready to send you the Newton with this serial board of Ferdi... (I don't
want to disassemble twice because as I have told you many weeks far : the screen of the
Newton has lines which make it less readable since the installation of this serial board.)
I can say this : no screw, nothing on the board for screws.
Scuse-me for bad english
Joële