Re: [NTLK] PhotoShow and X-Port -- It works!

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 00:42:50 PDT

Wait till you try Tibet. Get a Newton/Tibet compatible digicam and then
download directly onto the Newt., display the pic. and even enlarge and
decrease the screen pic, and even drag the screen around when the pic is
too big for screen, and send the actual color jpeg/tiff from your Newt to
any email addy. All from the Newt. But yeah, keep the pics small or enjoy
a few minutes of w_a_i_t_i_n_g.