Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Shannan M. (shannans_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 20:11:51 PDT

Hello WL,

You certainly do seem very negative and confrontational about this
subject, please share your experiences with the seller.
What did you purchase that made you so full of hate towards him?
He must have done a serious wrong towards you.
I myself have grown tired of this topic as well. It never seems to
end, people just keep posting more and more negative comments with the
occational user asking it all to stop.
How does this aid in the progression of newton development?
Shannan