Re: [NTLK] printing q

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 11:02:30 PDT

On 27/09/04 13:55, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:

> On 27-sep-04, at 14:41, karel Jansens wrote:
>> If you happen to have a spare Linux-capable computer with USB and
>> ethernet, an ethernet card for your Newt and a crossover ethernet
>> cable, you can print PostScript-quality output rather easily.
>
> Now is that just me, or does that actually sound quite difficult?...
> ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

Well, with all due respect Robert, I think it's just you ;-)

Seems pretty obvious what to do, everybody will have understood what needs
to be done, right?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA