Re: [NTLK] best dates/names addon

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 16:04:05 PDT

IIRC, MoreInfo does not alter the soup/data. It adds some. But one of the
reasons I purchased it was that you could delete it and your information
would still be present in the standard Newton applications. You just
wouldn't have all of the MoreInfo links and additional data fields.

It still is the most expensive Newton application I ever purchased, though!

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN