[NTLK] Where to get pieces/parts for a MP2000

From: Coleff, Patrick (patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 08:28:38 PDT

Hello,

I recently picked up one of these off of ebay for pretty cheap ($27.00
shipped) to compliment my MP120.
The only thing is, as it was cheap, it's pretty stripped down. It doesn't
have a cover for the screen or the PS/Interconnect port at the top, or a
stylus.
For now, I am using my MP120 stylus, but I was wondering if there was a
place I would be able to get the above parts for a good price?

Also, any tips on communicating with the outside world? I don't have the
serial dongle, or any cards yet, so it's feeling pretty cut off.
I do have a modem, but I wasn't able to get that modemtomodem thing (from
WikiWikiNewt) working with my PC (is that just for Mac?)

I could beam info from the Mp120 (which I do have the serial cables for). I
tried that this morning but, though docs worked fine, when I tried to beam a
pkg file, it started going, got about 1/4 of the way down the status bar and
gave an error.

Any tips?
thanks much