Re: [NTLK] [ABANDONWARE] tibet corporate edition

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 15:00:39 PDT

On Sep 29, 2004, at 10:36 PM, Fearghas MacGregor wrote:

> Tibet is an app which allows you to connect your digital camera to
> your Newt, and dowload pictures.
> IIRC, you can view thcm in b&w, scroll if the picture is too big, edit
> and crop the pictures and then transfer back to the camera.
I don't think it can send the photo's back to the camera, although I
have only been a light user..,.

It can browse the images on my camera (Nikon 950) and transfer then to
the Newt, as well as view them and then transmit them (via email).

Pretty cool, although the serial hookup to the camera is slow unless
you use lower image sizes.

Daniel Padilla also produced a patch to increase the serial com. speed
of Tibet with some cameras, but it doesn't work for me(boohoo)...

Very cool program though, and it does let you look at photos on the
Newt also, in pretty good quality.

Marty