Re: [NTLK] [ABANDONWARE] tibet corporate edition

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 15:48:38 PDT

On Sep 29, 2004, at 3:24 PM, Roman Pixell wrote:

> i also use a coolpix 950, it seems to be the best newton-compatible
> camera to this date. its powered by 4 AA cells just like the newton.

The Newton AC adapter can power this camera also!!!

> daniels maxed out 115k hack worked for me, try the 56k version also. if
> youre on a trip, the transfer speed is actually quite bearable - still
> better than having to bring a laptop for some light site updates. it is
> still important to have a good connection for sending/uploading the
> pictures.

Hmmm, Did you make a cable on your own? I made my cable and wonder if
somehow the pinouts are wrong and that's why I don't see the higher
speeds? It works at the default speed though...

Danilla also told me that a 230K speed should be possible for the Nikon
950, since the camera apparently supports this. That would be really
Cool!!!

Anybody out there have the original Nikon 950 Mac serial cable to test
or to sell?

Marty