[NTLK] FS: Audio Dongle and Serial Dongle

From: Jeffrey McMurtrie (jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 18:55:36 PDT

Dear All:

As you can see in the subject, I have an audio dongle and a serial
dongle for sale (Price is negotiable, pictures can be provided on
request.) If you live in Toronto, local pickup can be arranged,
otherwise, I'll ship Canada Post unless you have any objections. Both
are in perfect working order, but I've decided to splurge on a SER-001,
and I'm currently working on some audio-related Newton work (I'll post
on that in a little while.) If you have any questions or would like to
make an offer please e-mail me off-list Thanks for your attention!

Jeffrey McMurtrie