Re: [NTLK] Adventures with Newton, the beginning

From: Brett Hutley (brett_at_hutley.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 21:38:40 PDT

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:27:11PM -0400, Roger Wyatt wrote:
*snip*
> I want to run Life Balance on it. Has anybody had any experience with
> it on Newton?
*snip*

Yup, I bought a copy of Life Balance back in... hmmm... '97-ish?
I thought it was quite a nice program. I liked Life Balance's
hierarchical view of goals, and I guess it encourages you to think
about setting aside time to accomplish things that are going to
improve your life, and not just doing the immediately critical work
things. I think that to use it properly requires quite a bit of
discipline.

These days I use MoreInfo and TimeTrax to manage my to-dos. More-Info
is my favourite calendar/to-do application, but TimeTrax gives me
that filofax-style weekly/monthly overview that I love. I find
putting alarms on my to-dos, and then tapping "Snooze" until I
actually get it done is the most effective thing for me.

Regards, Brett

--
Brett Hutley [MAppFin,CISSP,SANS GCIH]
mailto:brett_at_hutley.net