Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:30:37 PDT

I'll "throw my hat" in the ring as wanting one - happy to get one free, pay, or make NTLK donation - keep me posted.

Bubba

On Sep 30, 2004, at 1:22 AM, Wilber wrote:

> for 1 pc or 2 pcs of newton baseball caps,how can I regard it as an
> ORDER and use it to expand the market into US ports???
> it's just personal interest and we all love Newton!
>
> indy,I can offer a free newton baseball cap plus free shipping,in case
> you'd like to let me you mailing address.

I certainly think the black cap with the white logo and the brass
looking adjuster is great!

I would love one of these...

How much would it cost to have say 50 of these shipped to Seattle? I
could then reship them to people on the list who want them? For a
small donation to Newtontalk?

I would love to get the "free" one, but wonder about the above...

My address here is:

Martin Joseph
10553 Alton Ave NE
Seattle WA, 98125

Yea I know I am sending this to the whole list, call me crazy.

marty