[NTLK] Emate300 Battery

From: avernier_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 13:07:07 PDT

I know I know I should just look in the archives but this is just so

I got this Emate see, it's got a bum battery pack, I've checked the
web.

What I'd like to do is replace the current pack with one whose
batteries are replaceable like my MP2k.

Anyone have a list of parts or an extra sitting around?
I know Woody will refurbish my pack, which still might happen but it
is a short term fix. (Woody, email me off line with a cost, thanks)

Tony.
(who has an eprobe and doesn't want to be tied to the plug)