[NTLK] Another printing query

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 09:50:23 PDT

Hi list. When I was pushing Psion's capabilities I bought an infrared adaptor that has a simple centronics serial connection to my Epson stylus at one end (with a slot for 9v battery) and a small lump at one end with an i.r. receiver. This stuck (still does) to the side of the printer.

http://www.onflo.com.hk/psion/ir-plink/clink.htm

Aiming the Psion at the printer and pressing print (with the appropriate driver on the PDA) worked well and was quite cool!

Do you think I could make it work with the Newt and the right drivers? Are drivers available for the Newt?

Yours ever optimistically,

Jon.