Re: [NTLK] nSync - Action Names Problem?

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 17:26:21 PDT

I've gone through each entry in my Address Book on the Mac running
Tiger. I found one entry of 10-20 words and a few other records with
a few words. All memos on the Mac Address Book were deleted.

Do you also mean memos (or notes) in the Names soup on the Newton? It
would take much longer to review that. There are 450+ cards. But, I
could do that if you think it is likely the cause of the problem. I
am fairly certain that there are significant notes on some cards on
the Newton. I have no idea which cards, but I recall entering
personal data about people in the notes field. I may have even
entered a long note or two.

Side note to David: I'm going to be out of town next week at Bethany
Beach. Maybe we can take another stab at this the week after, because
I have to go out of town the week after that for my mother-in-law's
80th birthday in NY.

Thx for your ideas, Jon! Any other ideas, anyone?