[NTLK] Manual for the 2100

From: Lord Groundhog (LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 17:25:59 PDT

Subtitle: newbie alert!
Sorry if I'm being a bit dense here, but after considerable searching I
cannot find a page where I can download an operating manual. I found a
couple of pages where Iım supposed to be able to download one, but they
either donıt work or the pages themselves donıt load. This includes Appleıs
own pages for supporting old hardware. Admittedly Iım not the best at
searches, but the fact that I found broken and dead links suggests Iım not
too far off this time.

Iım not looking for the ³how do I take it apart?² stuff ‹ I did get those
OK, oddly. Itıs the basic ownerıs manual with the stuff like ³if you donıt
remember to do X with your data every time you do Y, your data will be in
danger of vanishing forever. Now, the proper way to do X is ...²

Iım having a blast with my new Newton so far, and Iıd hate to have that
spoilt by doing something that I could avoid just by Reading The Manual.

Can anyone tell me where to find a live links to download the 2100ıs manual?
For my Pismo, or to put on the Newton, or both; I donıt mind.

TIA.

Shalom.
Christian

NewtonPad: the computer of tomorrow ‹ yesterday.

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

Come to our über-MUG: http://www.oxmug.org/