Re: [NTLK] Looking for ATA/Compact Flash advice.

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 13:55:13 PDT

Greg thanks...I think!

I get the HHGTTG reference (in fact I blame Douglas Adams for my wanting a Newton and having unrealistic expectations in the first place!)

However could you elaborate on the 'Dont'?

The only other advice I got on this subject was 'Het werkt!!! Bedankt, we gaan morgen de rest testen' from Ronald Punt which I translated as...'It works!! Thanks, we will test tomorrow the rest'....so I'm still none the wiser!

Any happy ATA/Compact Flash users out there?

Thanks guys!

Jon 'Dont Panic' Scordia