[NTLK] $50 iBooks - Read the postings more carefully, you dumbarses!

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 19:36:30 PDT

There's no need for the repetetive postings about the $50 iBooks in Virginia. It has been VERY CLEARLY STATED that Henrico County Schools are now going to restrict the sale to ONLY RESIDENTS OF HENRICO COUNTY! It was also stated quite clearly that the sale would restrict buyers to ONE laptop apiece.

Yes, we'd all love to have one of these bargain laptops. No, we can't get one. I want one, too. I realize I can't have one, and I am comfortable with that. I read the same postings that you read, so there should not be any points of confusion here. Some of you folks should feel embarassed for not being able to rub two clues together...

This tough love message has been brought to you by the friendly folks of the World Literacy Council, who urge you to learn the value of reading.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan, USA