[NTLK] Making Books

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 15:50:22 PDT

August 8, 2005

Hello Tim,

Alternatively, you could contact me for some editorial help. I'm pretty used to Newton Press by now (though the app does still occasionally give me a pain in the neck!)

I usually like to do my own thing, trying to add content to the nonfiction genres (history, technology, ethnography, self-help, politics, etc.) while leaving the literature and such to other folks. If you're working on something of a technical nature, I'd be happy to help -- if it adds to the value of our library's content.

Matt K.