[NTLK] NCU sync woes -- possibly a FAQ but...

From: bill bennett (williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 21:00:48 PDT

This might be a FAQ, but I've Googled away without any
success.

I'm connecting a Messagepad 130 to a Windows NT box
using NCU and Lotus Organizer 2.1. The Messagepad has
the latest OS update.

When I sync, I almost always get an error message
saying "the data file is in use or locked. Close the
file and retry".

My problem is; closing the file and retrying doesn't
seem to fix anything.

Bill Bennett

I'm between Internet accounts
For the moment use this email: williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au