[NTLK] FS: MP 2100 + keyboard.

From: Toby Hutton (tobyhutton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 04:03:27 PDT

Hi,

I have a MessagePad 2100 for sale. It's in good condition though it
has a tiny scratch on the screen and is missing one of the card
ejector lever things. (To remove a card from that slot I have just
pulled it out.) It has an original rechargeable battery which lasts
me 1-2 weeks between charges and AC charger (with both US and
Australian plugs.)

I have a keyboard and dongle to go with it, both in excellent
condition and a 2MB linear flash card (great for data backups.)

I spent about $A250 ($US190) on it all recently on eBay, and I would
like to recoup most of that if possible. I'm in Melbourne, Australia.

Toby