Re: [NTLK] Palm Projection Keyboard \ Newtway v2.0

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 14:49:10 PDT

>From: Andrew Beals <bandy_at_beals.org>
>Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:50:36 -0700

>I don't remember hearing that the projection keyboards ever hit the
>market...problems with them....actually working! It was one of those
>bubble things, I think.

It's out there:
http://preis.info/Plawa_Laserkey_CL800BT/_ptshsosasast.html
I just doubt anyone would buy them for serious use.
It's expensive, and have you ever tried typing on a hard surface? If
it came wrapped in some soft rubber mat one could project on that,
but then you might just as well buy a roll-up keyboard for less. It
could be well employed where you want to avoid vandalism, kiosks and
such though.

Oliver

--
In blues, it suits you if you're born under a bad sign. I was born
under a sign reading "No Smoking in this ward" - how bad was that?