Re: [NTLK] Palm Projection Keyboard \ Newtway v2.0

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 05:24:31 PDT

        Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Richard Kilpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:34 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Palm Projection Keyboard \ Newtway v2.0

On 10 Aug 2005, at 22:49, oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:

>> From: Andrew Beals <bandy_at_beals.org>
>> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:50:36 -0700
>>

>> I don't remember hearing that the projection keyboards ever hit the
>> market...problems with them....actually working! It was one of those
>> bubble things, I think.
>>

> It's out there:
> http://preis.info/Plawa_Laserkey_CL800BT/_ptshsosasast.html
> I just doubt anyone would buy them for serious use.
> It's expensive, and have you ever tried typing on a hard surface? If
> it came wrapped in some soft rubber mat one could project on that,
> but then you might just as well buy a roll-up keyboard for less. It
> could be well employed where you want to avoid vandalism, kiosks and
> such though.

Heehee.

I've actually got the Bluetooth version for the iPaq HX4700 I've been =
=3D20=3D

reviewing lately.

It's... interesting.

Richard

--=3D20
Group Sales Manager/Technical Editor for Icon Publications Ltd.
=3D832 Magazine, Master Photo>Digital, Minolta Image
Formerly Freelance Photographer, Master Photographer/Digital
http://www.freelancephotographer.co.uk

--=20
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all =
inquiries
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: =
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/