Re: [NTLK] Mac driver needed for APC USB to Serial Adapter

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 00:34:05 PDT

On 14/08/2005, at 2:48 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> You might try the Keyspan driver as it sure looks similar, and I see
> one reference to keyspan providing this hardware to APC.

Tried that. The keyspan software does not recognise the adapter :-(

> Also hooking it up to a mac and using the System profiler might give
> you more info about the manufacturer, and a better chance of hunting
> down a compatible driver set.

It actually comes up as an unknown device, both in OS 9 and in OS X's
System Profiler's. Its weird there seems to be no driver on the net,
as it is sold at a number of online retailers.

I do have a QDock device as well, but it is missing the power
adapter. If I can find one in Australia, then I already have the
drivers for that device!

Seeya

Rod!