[NTLK] Tiger sync w/2100

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 19:27:42 PDT

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this list, so please don't pounce on me too hard for
asking a stupid question. I've already spent a few hours googling so
as not to as what's probably been asked many many times before on
this list.

I started out many years ago with a 2000. Then a 2100. Then sold out.

Now, I'm back, just purchased a mint 2100 and should arrive in a few
days. I was one of the original members of the New York City Newton
Users Group that used to meet in the CitiBank building at 53rd and
Lex in Apples corp wing, I think on the 53rd floor.

QUESTION: Can I sync a 2100 with current Tiger iLife apps such as
Address Book, ICal, etc. reliably and in both directions? If so
what software or apps or packages would I need. If this is not worth
the hassle please just advise me so I don't pull what little hair out
I have remaining ;-)

I can use an ethernet connection for the syncs if needed from the
Newton to my dual G5 desktop or my G5 Laptop.

TIA, from a Newton devotee, it's a beautiful thing,

John Hay
http://manhattanblog.blogspot.com/
NewMediaGroupUSA.com