Re: [NTLK] Mainboard replacment: Serial Number

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 00:22:50 PDT

I have got the impression that quiet a few packages only truly rely on the
unique ID.
I found most of the packages I use rely on the owner ID.
I would just give it a try.
On the other hand - as long as you can still contact the author, you can ask
fo a new serial, explaining that you have a different logic board...

Cheers
Johannes