[NTLK] Zebi Points

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 11:02:58 PDT

Martin Joseph wrote:
> <----snipped----> . . . . bronze turbo card

Okay.

So I'm not sure but would like to know what these so-called bronze =20
and silver "cards" are.

Apparently it's perfectly obvious to everyone on the list, but I'm =20
jumping in anyway. Memory, ethernet, etc., I assume?

Here's what Goggle said when I tried on my own:

______________________________________ GOGGLE=99
If you collect 100 Zebi _points_ (not coins), you get a 1-up. Quite =20
valuable, if you ask me.
Each
coin colors are valued differently. Here's how they differ:

Bronze: 1 Zebi point
Silver: 5 Zebi points
Gold: 10 Zebi points

Wow. If Bronze is only 1 Zebi point and Silver is only 5 Zebi points, =20=

then I want a GOLD !

What's a Zebi ;-)

Seriously, what are these "cards"?

p.s. . . . . yes I do realize I just set myself up for some =20
serious ribbing <g>=20
  =20=