Re: [NTLK] Reviews of Newton software

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 20:34:34 PDT

I have all of Iambic's stuff on my server:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/Iambic

Grab what you want. Be sure to read the text document
there called Lock Codes for details on any of the
archives that may be locked (I can't remember if I
left them locked or not)

You can browse this page (above) with your Newton and
load the packages directly on your Newt, my se4ver has
the newton mime set...that is probably the easiest way
to do this...And don't worry about archiving the
individual packages...they'll always be on my server
to anyone who wants them.
Ed
web/gadget guru.

--- bill bennett <williamfrancisbennett_at_yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

> I can't find a downloadable Action names. Is there
> one?
>
> --- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:
> >
> > However, since AN can be had for "free" and you
> can
> > download and run=20
> > demos of the other two, why not just install them
> > and play with them to=20=
>

> Bill Bennett

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial