Re: [NTLK] campground SSID

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 12:46:06 PDT

The vast majority of Cisco and Linksys AP models use identical
components to save fabbing costs and increase the bottom line. So, if
you thought you were getting superior gear, all you're doing is
paying more. Sorry! Personally, I prefer pre-Cisco Linksys APs to
just about anything else. I generally live by a few simple rules. One
of them is, "If your router has more than one interface, it has more
than one security hole."