[NTLK] Apple Seeks Handwriting Recognition Expert - We Can Dream, Can't We?

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 07:17:16 PDT

Apple has recently posted a job description for a
"Handwriting Recognition Engineer" to work out of
Santa Clara Valley, California.

Could signal intensified work on a tablet of some
sort, or it could just mean one of the poor schmoes
working on just-in-case technology for the PDA Steve
Jobs will never make has moved on and has to be
replaced....

Any inside info out there?

Here's the link:
http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/6671/