Re: [NTLK] Apple Seeks Handwriting Recognition Expert - We Can Dream, Can't We?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (der_admiral_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 10:30:11 PDT

Possible expansion and improvement of inkwell is exciting.
I tried to use inkwell on the mac, but the experience is nothing close to
using a newton. The HWR was horrid because I did not write in a straight
line ;)

Also, apple is providing a fully localized OS X in at least 10 languages,
but the HWR only works well with english. It would be a nice marketing tool
to say that it can recognize 10 languages (at least).

On 24/8/05 12:50, "Michael J. Hu=DFmann" <michael_at_michael-hussmann.de> wrote:

> John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com) wrote:

> Apple's Inkwell (formerly known as Rosetta) has been integrated into Mac
> OS X for some time now, so why should we get excited when they hire
> another engineer to work on that=3D3F

 Technology Geek