Re: [NTLK] Order of Icons

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 09:31:45 PDT

I use a similar process. I have several add ons for names and dates instead
of the internal names and dates apps on my button bar. But for books, I use
the folder option in I++ and Backyard+. I have a folder called books and one
called games. On the extra button bars that Backyard+ provides I have a
button called "Books" and one called "Games" each just opens a list of the
folder contents. I++, Backyard+ and Witty Keys are great little add ons.
Also, I++ works with older 1.3 and 2.0 Newtons. (I originally bought I++ for
my MP120 2.0). So if you are looking for some menu/app control functionality
give Thorsten Lange's stuff a look.

Also I have no relation with Thorsten Lange other than as a satisfied
customer.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41