Re: [NTLK] I need a copy of Voice Alarm

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 14:48:34 PST

You can get a copy of VoiceAlarm on my site.
  Browse it with your newton and install it right from your browser!
  Use the link in my tagline or go here instead:
  http://newton.tek-ed.com/pkgdldr.cfm?type=1&index=79

  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
  My copy of Voice Alarm did not survive 'The Great MessagePad Data Migration and Purge of '05'. At the moment, www.UNNA.org seems to be down, so if anybody can e-mail me the app, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial