Re: [NTLK] A second 'aluSTAND' prototype

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 21:46:27 PST

I have AutoCAD and will do the drawing, I will need the proto-type though. I
am also shy of time so this will take me at least a few weeks. I still have
a card to populate for a Canadian chap and I have a request for a loaner
card that I'm desperately trying to fulfill. After that I can devote time to
getting a CNC drawing completed in AutoCAD.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage