Re: [NTLK] Newton 2000 problem

From: giorgio razzano (gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 23:58:42 PST

Contact Frank (I did)
Jesse Reynosa <JReynosa_at_cox.net> wrote: My question got cut off so here it is again

My Newton 2000 starts the chime and displays the Newton logo and the sw
version,
briefly then turns off then automatically starts again, it does this a
couple times,
and then turns off finally. I have performed all of the resets to and none
have worked.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have tries all of your recomendations Johannes but none of them worked.
Even after a hard restart it does the same thing.
Any other suggestions?

 Yahoo! Model Search  - Could you be the next catwalk superstar? Check out the competition now