[NTLK] LPR Printer Driver & IrDA printing

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 18:20:16 PST

Hi folks.

I'm using Paul's modified LPR printer driver. I noticed that when I
try to print to an IrDA printer, the LPR driver seems to bring up the
ethernet connection slip, even though the IrDA driver shouldn't need
a net connection.

Has anyone experienced this? A quick freeze of LPR fixes the
problem. If its a bug, I might take a look into it. If its just
something odd on my side, I guess I'll just live with it. :)

Take care,
Jake