[NTLK] eMate display ribbon cable anyone?

From: John Steinbeck (waywardbus26_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 08:43:33 PST

I know this is probably a longshot, but does anyone
out there have a usable eMate display ribbon cable
they'd like to sell or trade? Perhaps that old, broken
emate in your closet has a salvageable cable? I'd
happily trade a brand new 8 mb intel series 100 flash
card, works in eMates as well as Newtons. I also have
a very nice eMate screen I could be persuaded to part
with.

On another note, anyone know what's going on with the
NewtSync website? Are the latest updates gone for
good? The newtsync.com website is just a blank
page....

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com