Re: [NTLK] (OT Response to the p.s.) NuShields

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 09:13:15 PST

In a message dated 12/7/2005 10:51:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
OceanCity_at_mac.com writes:
Cheers,
peace,

John

p.s ....as of tomorrow, December 8th, it will have been TWENTY FIVE
YEARS that John Lennon was shot. Hard to believe. So sad. Why can't
everyone just live together in peace? I don't know. But will keep trying!
I am 54. The loss of the big 4 (JFK, RFK, MLK, and Lennon), impacted me
personally, and I dare say the world, tremendously. Of these, I think the loss
of Lennon during my formative and early adult years, hurt the most. While
the contributions of the other 3 may be more profound to humanity, I think
Lennon makes more of an impact today on a regular basis. His messages are heard
today, everyday, by millions. There is a law of the mind called the law of
Dominant Effect. It states; whenever any two ideas come in opposition of
each other, the strongest one will always win. While each time we hear "All you
Need is Love," or "Give Peace a Chance," adds to the growth of the ideas, we
still have a long way to go. A lot of opposing karma must be canceling it
out. I can't help but wonder how much closer we would be to a better reality
if they were all still with us.

Sorry, I am a real Lennon aficionado and I can still "Imagine."

Bob Adamson