[NTLK] Problem 4?

From: Irfon-Kim Ahmad (irfon_at_ambienautica.com)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 13:28:45 PST

Hi!

My girlfriend and I both have eMate 300s. We recently got the hinges
repaired and the ribbon cable replaced, which was awesome. We're very
excited to have them back.

One weirdness, though. On hers (and I think maybe on mine too,
although it only did it once that I can recall) it seems to
occasionally just reboot, saying that a problem had occurred (4).

What's the deal there? Is there something that we should try in order
to troubleshoot that? It seems totally random. It happened a couple
of times while setting the date/time, and then it happened at least
once while scrolling around in a document in NewtWorks.